Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Obamacare

I thought I knew just about all the "non-health" items hidden in the bill. But now I learn that also hidden was $105,000,000,000 to run Obamacare the first year. But what really irratated me was that Pelosi was given $6,000,000,000 and that is to be matched by the state of California, and that state is already bankrupt. It also upsets me that he death panels still exist.
Berwick who was nominated to run Obamacare has not been comfirmed by Congress and I hope he fails to ever be approved. He "loves" the English nationalized health system. Women with breast cancer and men with prostate cancer are not given chemotherapy. The death rates for those are several times what they are in America. There are so many things wrong about Obamacare, including being unconstitutional that it must be repealed.
Our national debt is over $14.5TRILLION and Obama wants the debt limit increased. I think he means to transform America into a bankrupt State. His popularity has fallen to 47%----this proves only that 47% of Americans are naive, stupid, or have their heads in the sand or inside their rectums. The "shortfall" for last month was more than the "shortfall" for any year that Bush II was president. Obama is an absolute economic IDIOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment